PUHUI can supply various electrofusion HDPE fittings from DN 20 mm to DN 630 mm. HDPE fittings include: flange, equal-diameter tee, reducer tee, ball valve, coupling, elbow 45 degree, elbow 90 degree, etc. Can be customized according to requirements, our electrofusion HDPE fittings are made from high quality PE80 or PE100 raw materials, mainly used in water supply, oil and gas pipeline systems.
HDPE fused fittings are fully compliant with ISO4427/ AS/NZS 4130/BS EN 12201/ SABS standards.
- Non-toxic, hygienic: PE pipe fittings are non-toxic and odorless. After strict health monitoring, they are green building materials and never produce scale, which can effectively improve water quality.
- Corrosion resistance: PE is an inert material that is resistant to various chemical media.
- PE pipe fittings are connected by electrofusion, and the interface strength is higher than the pipe itself.
- High toughness: The elongation at break of PE pipe fittings is generally above 500%. For the uneven settlement of the foundation, it has strong adaptability and good seismic performance.
- Excellent resistance to rapid crack propagation (RCP).
- Excellent flexibility and scratch resistance.
- good wear resistance, low wall friction coefficient, small flow resistance, strong conveying capacity.
- Very convenient construction and installation.
- Low system cost and reduced maintenance costs can greatly reduce project costs.
- Long service life: The buried PE pipe fittings are used normally for more than 70 years.
- PE accessories can be reused, fully in line with the advocacy of efficient environmental protection.